This notice sets out the data Narberth collects and how it uses that data.
Who we are?
The Bonded Stores
We are registered as a charity in England and Wales and our registration number is 519783.
We are registered as a data controller under the Data Protection Act 1998 and our registration number is ZA213443.
What information do we collect about you?
We collect the personal data that you provide as part of ticket bookings, online purchases, completion of membership or donation forms, e-newsletter sign-ups, visitor surveys and login to use our public WiFi.
This personal information can include:
- Your name and title,
- Postal address, email address and telephone number
- Family and spouse/partner details, and your relationships to other donors and/or members
- Current interests and activities.
We will also collect and store any information you have with us as a visitor, customer, supporter
- Ticket purchase and event attendance
- Online retail purchases
- Contact preferences
- Donation information
- Direct Debit bank details when applicable
- Gift Aid status
- Record of correspondence sent to or received from you
- Any other information provided by yourself at our request.
What we do with your personal information?
Depending on your relationship with Narberth Museum, we may use your personal information in the following ways:
- Send you promotional, marketing or fundraising information
- Complete a contract we have entered with you, e.g. an online purchase or membership purchase
- To send you surveys, and for audience development purposes.
Who might we share your information with?
We will not disclose personal data to any third parties or external organisations, other than data processors carrying out work on our behalf.
Examples of data processors are, but not limited to, email marketing services which allow us to send out electronic newsletters, customer relationship management platforms and accountancy software.
Your personal data will never be sold to, or shared with, any third party for any other purpose.
How we keep your information secure?
We have taken steps to protect the personal data that we have under our control. We have done this through:
- Limiting access to digitally stored information through the use of passwords and user accounts.
- Securely storing all paper copies of completed forms.
All our employees and data processors are required to protect and respect the confidentiality of our visitors’ and supporters’ personal data.
How can you access the data we hold on you?
You can ask us if we are keeping any personal data about you and you can ask to receive a copy of that personal data.
Requests for information should be sent to [email protected]
Or by post to:
Data Protection Request
The Bonded Stores
At any time you may request that we delete or correct your personal information by contacting us at either of the addresses above.
In order to make Narberth Museum’s website easier to use and improve our service, we sometimes place small amounts of information on your computer. These are known as cookies and they are used by the majority of websites.
Gift Aid returns ae retained for a period of six years for audit purposes and in compliance with HMRC regulations. To comply with HMRC’s legal obligations the trustees of Narberth Museum can refuse to delete donor records that relate to Gift Aid. We will however ensure that any personal details are treated in the strictest of confidence and will not be shared to any third party beyond HMRC. The donor gift aid details relates to consent under the guidelines of GDPR.